Views - India m2m + iot Forum 2016
"We should talk/discuss more about Govt. of India’s Initiative / policies towards IoT and the standardization towards the same in terms of devices, platform etc…"
Mr. Damodar Sahu, Director – Aftermarket Service Transformation & IoT Solutions, Wipro Technologies
Q1. Thank you very much for your very valuable support to India m2m + iot Forum 2016. We are indeed very honoured to have you at the third edition of India m2m + iot Forum.
May we request you to kindly let our participants of India m2m + iot Forum 2016 know of your views and thoughts about the forum? Do you think it is important and necessary to have a forum such as India m2m + iot Forum, that brings together the stakeholders from the m2m and iot ecosystem in India and globally and provides a platform to discuss, deliberate and exchange?
Of course Yes… IoT is the THEME now to discuss everywhere.
Q2. The 3rd edition of India m2m + iot Forum this year is jointly organized by m2m2iotpaper.com, TSDSI (Telecommunications Standards Development Society, India) and TCOE (Telecom Centres of Excellence, India). What value do you think does the joint organization of this forum brings to the table? What are your expectations from TSDSI and TCOE in this forum?
We should talk/discuss more about Govt. of India’s Initiative / policies towards IoT and the standardization towards the same in terms of devices, platform etc…
Q3. Considering the unprecedented rise in the number of start-ups in the m2m and iot space in India which is quiet encouraging as it indicates the untapped potential that exists in the markets in India, what would be your suggestions for this budding extension of the industry and which are the areas, industries, and verticals, where you see the most potential and growth for them? And do you think a forum such as India m2m + iot Forum helps these budding entrepreneurs and enterprises in anyways?
Growth areas would be Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Smart Appliances which will lead to smart cities. I think such forum like yours help them a lot.
Q4. Do you think the stakeholders from m2m and iot space at any and all levels whether in public and/or private and/or the national and global top professional and trade associations and organizations should come forward and utilize such a forum/platform i.e. India m2m + iot Forum, and encourage and support such forums?
Q5. What companies/organizations, participants, panel discussion topics would you like the forum India m2m + iot Forum 2016 to cover and deliver? And, what would you like to take away from India m2m + iot Forum in 2016?
As this forum is jointly by Govt. buddies, so Govt. initiatives along with benefits to be highlighted and we should discuss more about the feasibility & timeline of IoT implementation across sectors.
India m2m + iot Forum 2016 - Highlights
- 3 Key Forums over 2 Days – All at ONE PLACE - 100% SHARED PLATFORM
- India m2m + iot Forum 2016
- India Smart Cities Forum 2016
- India Smart Villages Forum 2016
- Featuring over 90+ Speakers over 2 days - Key Decision Makers, Top Executive Level Speakers, Disruptors and Innovators
- 14 x Industry Verticals - Agriculture, Automotive, Automation, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Electronics, Health Care, Oil & Gas, Security, Supply Chain Logistics, Telecom, Telematics, Transportation and Utility as well as Smart Cities and Smart Villages
- 350+ C-Level Participants
- 10 extensive hours of Networking each DAY
- State-of-the-art EXHIBIT’s by industry veterans and innovative STARTup's Visit to Exhibition is FREE with visitors registration